Hygge Lake Put & Take
Large and beautiful fishing lake in stunning nature
Put and Take at Hygge Lake. On 25,000 square meters of water and embedded in the nature Hygge Lake Fiskesø offers everything a fisherman's heart desires. The two extensive fishing lakes are connected by a channel, have a depth of up to 7 meters and thus offer plenty of space for comfortable fishing. They offer fishing for everyone
Amenities that make fishing life easier.
- Transport wagon / Hancart for easy transport of your fishing equipment (free of charge, depending on availability)
- Fish cleaning stations, a fish cleaning stations with fresh water connection
- llluminated walkway around the lake,so that you see what you catch and where you step. Even during early and late hours of the day
- Seating directly by the lake, comfortable benches for you and your whole family
- Hygge Style opening hours - from sunrise to sunset
Rainbow trout, gold trout and char (0.8 kg - 2.5 kg) are releaseddaily and/or as needed.
25,000 square meters of water surface with a depth of up to seven meters
Adult 1 rod
- 2 hours 120 kr.
- 1/2 day (4 hours) 200 kr.
- Day (8 hours) 400 kr.
Adult 2 rods
- 2 hours 180 kr.
- 1/2 day (4 hours) 250 kr.
- Day (8 hours) 500 kr.
Children (children up to and including 11 years of age)
- 2 hours 40 kr.
- 1/2 day (4 hours) 125 kr.
- Day (8 hours) 250 kr.
Would you like to try something new?
Fishing on a kayak? If that sounds like a good combination for you, then you've come to the right place.
We start with a new event series and offer kayak fishing from now on.
Kayak fishing (also for beginners)* on the whole lake (except in the area of the bridge)**.
Every Wednesday from 18:00 - 22:00 h
Bookable from 18-20 / 20-22 h for 2 hours each.
Tickets are strictly limited (max. 10 kayaks bookable per time) so be quick!
Please note: Own fishing equipment required!
.... Read more